Ionic is an extension to native app development platforms such as Cordova and PhoneGap, in that it plays a role in front-end UI framework development. Since Ionic is an HTML5 framework, it needs a native wrapper like Cordova or PhoneGap in order to run as a native app. We strongly recommend using Cordova proper for your apps, and the Ionic tools will use Cordova underneath.It offers solutions for mobile web app and native app development.
Ionic is an HTML5 mobile app development framework targeted at building hybrid mobile apps. Hybrid apps are small websites running in a browser shell in an app that have access to the native platform layer.
Hybrid apps have many benefits over pure native apps, specifically in terms of platform support, speed of development, and access to 3rd party code.
- It is much easier learning Ionic (and Angular) on top of the web development knowledge developer already have.
- Ionic CLI is much easier to use during development for things like live reload, running and debugging apps on the emulators and devices.
- Ionic is built on top of Angular and Cordova, which are very popular technologies,so any problem which may occur during development can be sorted out with huge blog community that provides instant solutions to the ionic questions.
- AngularJS is a efficient framework that can create Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- The framework is an open source web application developed and maintained by Google engineers. Since it’s a wide platform, any user can learn and explore more in Angular JS.
- AngularJS simplify development and testing of single-page web applications.
Data binding is an exciting feature in this framework. It is a two-way binding that link to the model and view. The changes in the view are reflected in the model and any changes in the model is propagated to the view.
Scope is an execution connected for expressions. They are arranged in a hierarchical order that imitates the DOM model. The Scope allows the users to have a view on expression and propagate events.
Module of this framework is also called as a container, contains different parts that include controllers, services, directives, filters, etc. It doesn’t have a main method instead module wires all the different parts of an application and specifies how applications to be bootstrapped.
ng-Animate is the tool that gives the animation effect in apps and it can hook into the events which angular produces through certain inbuilt directives.
Every web application is built with the combination of several objects. These objects should be instantiated and connected for the app to work efficiently. In this framework most of the objects are instantiated and connected automatically through Injection Service. The Injection service creates two types of objects, they are services and specialized objects.
Angular HTML compiler allows the developers to illustrate the new HTML syntax. It has a pre-bundled common directives which are used in the development of apps.The compiler allows the user to attach any behavior to HTML elements or attributes. It can also create new attributes or elements in a custom behavior.
Framework includes unit testing and E2E testing. Unit testing is the testing done for individual units of codes. To avoid error in the integration between components, End to End testing is done.
- Most important advantage of AngularJs is to create Single Page Application(SAP) in a very efficient
- There are a lot of extended features such as dependency injection, animations, routing, orchestration, unit testing etc that adds richness to the application.
- Reusable components and code are provided by AngularJs.
- Angular analyzes the DOM and builds bindings with angular attributes or elements. Data binding capability to HTML is provided by AngularJs.It gives a rich and responsive experience.
- This framework updates the DOM page directly instead of writing inner HTML codes. This approach makes it faster. The developers can achieve more functionality with short code and short timing.
- It now offers serviceslike Push Notifications, the ability to update your app in the App Stores instantly, easy-to-integrate Analytics and recently the Ionic Package service was released in Alpha.
- Code base is a bit sprawling and views are also not very modular.
- With multiple ways to do the same thing it is hard to tell which way is better for particular task. Different developers’ coding styles and habits might complicate integration of different components into a whole solution.
- More than 2000 watchers can severely lag the UI. That limits the complexity of your Angular forms, especially big data grids and lists.
- The angular is not considered to be safe as the client side authentication should be done very carefully and it’s risky.
www.blogctopus.com is designed in AngularJs
For more information aout AngularJs visit www.aanprt.com